If the below sounds cool to you, "buy" this for $0 and enter your email. I'll only send you updates about this and you can opt out whenever. Probs talking like 3 emails.
This isn't a real product - simply a way to collect emails of those interested.
I'm using this as a way to collect emails of folks interested in my new open source DIY midi controller - the DJBB Midi Loopster. I'm using Gumroad because, well, it's the easiest way for me to manage email lists right now.
See it in action here:
Work in Progress Build Guide here:
- 4x4 cherry style switches as drum pads.
- 1 x endless encoder w/ switch
- Sends midi via USB or 3.5 mm TRS (use a converter to use with full size midi)
- experimental play mode - turn encoder to send midi messages
- midi looper - make and overdub loops of midi notes to send to whatever.
- Scale select
- cute lil oled screen
- easy to customize software if you know Python (CircuitPython)
- open source
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Pico
I plan on selling build kits, pcbs, and a limited amount of fully built and tested units with 3D printed or Walnut enclosures. I'll notify this mailing list first.
to be on my mailing list for my thing